Tuesday, March 13, 2018

#7 - Binge Watching(Old, New, Domestic, or Global)



       When it comes to Binge watching, I enjoy watching some of my favorite shows that often miss due to the heavy load that I am taking on this semester. The only way I would binge watch anything is solely based on if the sitcom or television show is really worth my time. These days I don't get to watch much television as it is, so if I can catch something on my phone as well as my laptop it makes it more convenient. As college students we always wired to our mobile devices, and they seem to consume most of our time, even as far as entertainment wise.
     
       I get updates and alerts on my phone on when the episodes are being updated online and when they will premier on television. so at the end of the week when I have some free time I go on my laptop and binge watch all the episodes that I've missed during the season. I enjoy binge watching because I get to watch the show that I enjoy exclusively back to back which catches me up on the current affairs and plots of the season. Its just watching things commercial free that I am more attracted to. I don't mind commercials on television but at times they can become annoying at times, I would more likely enjoy skipping through the unwanted ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM9RCzy0ljA

























No comments:

Post a Comment