Wednesday, February 7, 2018

#1 Personal Video Habits

My personal video habits are becoming very interesting. When i'm on my phone i am usually looking on YouTube for some of the latest and greatest videos. When it comes to personal video use, i tend to navigate towards things i can access from my phone. It all boils down to how quickly can i access my personal videos and where can i go to view the things i am mostly interested in in that part of the day or week. One of my favorite sites to visit is YouTube. 

YouTube is one of my primary personal video medians because, they keep you daily updated on current events going on in the current social world, music and entertainment world. I am very interested in new music and fashion trends, and YouTube give me a current outlook on what is hot at the moment or new music or entertainment releases that are currently trending.

YouTube is updated by the videos that you are currently interested in and it updates you home page by the videos that are related to your interested or things that you have been accustomed to watching.
YouTube

Another personal video habit of mine is Worldstarhiphop. I very connected and interested in the culture of hip hop and music, and "Worldstarhiphop" is one of the hottest new sites out as a far as keeping up with the culture and the latest to greatest trends in the hip hop culture. Worldstar has been around a few years now and i use to view things from laptop, but when i am on the go on occasionally out and about on campus i may pull out my mobile device and view a few new videos that are posted.
Worldstar has continued to increase in value and appeal and by being interested in current affairs and music and industry , it has become of the most popular sites on the internet and mobile users across the world. WorldStarHipHop

No comments:

Post a Comment