Wednesday, April 11, 2018

#9 - Classmate Blog Critique

Classmate Blog Critique


On this assignment I was asked to evaluate and critique some of the blogs from my fellow classmates. I decided to pick out three of my personal favorite blogs to critique and describe why I like them or why they stand out to me. When it comes to blog and blog posts, the things that stand out to me are visuals and the particular post and the overall design and artwork of the blog.I like things that are going to catch my attention no matter what the post is about. A good blog is going to keep you searching and continuing to read because the writer draws you in with different things that may be appealing to you.

One of my favorite blogs was the page of Jamia Evans. Jamia Evans is a good friend of mine, and she has continuously been creative all semester with her overall layout of her blog and her creative writing skills. One thing that stands with the blog of Jamia Evans is that most of the blog is transparent. I enjoy the layout design as well as her allowing you to be drawn in by the soft creative designs of the layout. But she allows you to enjoy the layout while be able to clearly continue to read the blog entry because thing are made easy to read.  She adds detail with attention to each entry by adding slight touches to the font , while highlighting things that she feels are important.


Another blog selection that I decided to personally critique was that of my classmate Dasha Pettis.  Dasha Pettis always seems to amaze me. Ive been taking classes with Dasha since my first semester at SAU. She has continued to elevate her work in each class and assignment . I've always enjoyed her media presentations throughout the years. When it comes to this blog, it instantly catches my attention with how professional her layout is. It draws me in with the artistic design on the layout. Her blog stands out because you have to specifically click on the entry in which u plan to read. I enjoyed browsing through the entry and how put together it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment